Energy Management Team Leader
Job code: FWG10007
An Energy Management Team Leader is required for a turnkey energy efficiency and management business due to their recent success and growth. Working with large industrial businesses, they utilise data to help their customers make profit-critical decisions. They work closely with clients to analyse their sites’ energy data and leverage it to significantly drive down energy costs and price risk.
The Energy Management Team Leader manages a team of Engineers that provide a service utilising a data-receiving platform that takes inputs from the customer site’s processes and gives them next-day access to the data, which the engineers regularly review to monitor performance, identify issues and opportunities, and report back to the customer.
Through this service, they provide clients with monthly energy use reports, and conduct regular reviews of client site energy performance. This process of reporting and review with clients builds customer site knowledge and relationships with clients and therefore enables them to identify opportunities for energy efficiency projects.
The Energy Management Team Leader will be responsible for the daily management of the workflow for the team including the direct provision of services to specific customer sites. They will also ensure that:
- agreed service levels are met and client requests are tracked and actioned
- projects are delivered within the time and budget requirements of the business with minimal guidance from the Engineering Director
They are looking for someone with:
- Experience leading a team of Engineers
- Detailed understanding of energy data frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to review energy data to identify operational inefficiencies
- An appreciation and respect for technical innovation
- Excellent data management and analysis and report writing skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Clear, professional and articulate communication
- Good problem-solving skills
- High levels of initiative
- Effective team player
This opportunity is based in Melbourne.
Freshwater Group is a renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage, and management.
Great People Better Outcomes www.freshwater-group.com.au
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/freshwater-group
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.