A Sales Engineer is required for an innovative electricity retail business for commercial and industrial customers. They enable their customers to connect to the wholesale market with alternate ways to buy electricity.
The Sales Engineer, based in Melbourne, will create long-term, trusting relationships with customers to develop customised and holistic energy strategies through the Engineering team and to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers and develop new business from both new and existing clients.
Responsible for opportunity origination, development, proposal creation and conversion of Engineering opportunities, developing and maintaining a sales pipeline as required to meet the sales targets and harvest the portfolio for opportunities for account growth and new business.
Key sales opportunities will include clients that can benefit from:
- Renewable energy generation (solar, wind etc)
- Battery modelling, design and installation management
- Energy management strategies
- Embedded and Co-generation
- LV to HV conversions
- Power factor correction
- Energy Efficiency & Measurement
- Demand Management & Control
- Grants and funding opportunities
They are looking for someone with:
- An engineering or business degree
- Proven work experience in a sales focused or relevant role in an engineering capacity and technical environment
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Strong analytical, listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Energy Market Experience
Freshwater Group is a renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage and management.
Great People Better Outcomes www.freshwater-group.com.au
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/freshwater-group
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.