Market (Industry) Research Analyst
A Market (Industry) Research Analyst is required for an innovative electricity retail business for commercial and industrial customers. They enable their customers to connect to the wholesale market with alternate ways to buy electricity.
The Market (Industry) Research Analyst, based in Melbourne, will improve sales execution through research and analysis of markets/industries, commercial customers and products. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to create required models, reports and processes to support evidence-based decision making and improved financial outcomes. The successful candidate will also collect and interpret complex data and present clear and concise insights.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Market Intelligence – Design and establish appropriate models, reports and processes with guidance / support from management;
- Product Analysis – Track and measure the performance of products and solutions in the context of the company’s financial objectives;
- Client Insights – Work with internal energy market and engineering specialists to understand key risks and opportunities for new and existing customers;
- Quality Assurance – Continually review and develop business systems and processes to deliver consistent & high-quality standards.
They are looking for someone with:
- Relevant degree in statistics, commerce, economics, finance or mathematics;
- Strong capability in market research and associated qualitative analysis and presentation of statistical data;
- Demonstrated strength in problem solving and analytics and capable of driving insight to action;
- Strong presentation skills and outstanding communication both written and verbal;
- Experience of financial analysis and reporting;
- Ideally previous energy industry exposure;
- Strong planning & time management skills, the ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadline constraints is critical.
Freshwater Group is a renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage and management.
Great People Better Outcomes www.freshwater-group.com.au
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/freshwater-group
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.