Head of Finance
Job code: FWG23002
A Head of Finance is required for an Australian technology business that is developing cutting-edge solutions that streamline and drastically reduce the cost of deploying large scale solar energy.
They will build and implement the finance function suitable for the business now and as it grows. They will run this function including all aspects of financial and tax compliance, planning, controlling and reporting, laying the foundation for seamless financial control, budgeting and forecasting.
The successful candidate will need to be able to thrive in a growing and sometimes ambiguous environment, and will play a key role in the company’s successful transition as it scales nationally and internationally.
In time, this person could step up to be the CFO and fulfil a broader leadership role providing broader strategic advice and leadership on the business model and international expansion as well as building and maintaining relationships with investors.
Essential qualifications, skills, and attributes include:
- A hands-on finance business partner who can deploy significant flexibility in managing both detailed day-to-day demands and supporting the management team in delivering growth strategy
- A solid accounting and finance background
- Experience working in both small and large companies
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment
- Excellent communications skills
- A highly collaborative manner for a diverse skillset organisation
Freshwater Group is a renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage, and management.
Great People Better Outcomes www.freshwater-group.com.au
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/freshwater-group
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.