Solar Project Development Manager
Sydney, Melbourne or Adelaide
Job Code: FWG03013
A Solar Project Development Manager is required for a leading global renewable energy company, to take over a pipeline of solar projects as well as to develop new projects from site identification through to financial close.
The company focuses on renewable power generation through wind and solar energy technologies, as well as energy storage, transmission, and demand side management technologies.
Based in Sydney, Melbourne or Adelaide this is an exciting opportunity to join a highly experienced global team that includes specialists in developing, engineering, constructing and connecting renewable energy projects.
You will need:
- A degree or equivalent in an environmental, engineering, planning, science, or business based subject.
- Extensive Australian experience in wind and/or solar energy development with a strong network in the industry.
- Experience in community liaison and stakeholder management.
- Experience with planning and environmental impact assessment.
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility to deliver results.
- Excellent communication and commercial negotiation skills.
- The ability to travel as required throughout Australia.
- A current driving licence.
- The legal right to work in Australia.
Freshwater Group is a renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage and management.
Great People Better Outcomes www.freshwater-group.com.au Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/freshwater-group
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.